Chevin Housing Association is committed to achieving and maintaining a peaceful and secure environment for you by working in partnership with residents and other agencies to combat antisocial behaviour. We are aware that antisocial behaviour threatens physical and mental health, safety and security of individuals, groups and communities and undermines people's human rights.
Examples of antisocial behaviour include;
- hate behaviour that targets identified groups because of perceived differences, such as racist behaviour or language
- using or threatening to use violence
- using abusive or insulting words
- damage or threatening to damage another person's house or possessions
- loud music
- shouting, arguing and door slamming
- selling or abuse of illegal drugs
- dumping rubbish
- dogs barking or fouling
- playing ball games close to people's homes
We have a small team that targets and directs resources to serious antisocial behaviour cases. The team ensures the effective management of cases and monitors antisocial behaviour across our stock.
If you would like to speak to somebody about problems you are having please contact Customer Services on 0300 555 5561.
Please note that you can now report incidents of antisocial behaviour out of normal working hours and at weekends by ringing 0845 5436415. This is a helpline run by Sitex/Orbis on behalf of Chevin Housing Association.
Please find below links to some useful documents:
Download Adobe Reader to view PDF's