Panel Fund Requests
Resident panels have a treasurer and a bank account, with a small budget provided by Chevin. Any resident is entitled to make an application to their area panel for funding towards a project or item that will be of benefit to the scheme or estate they live on.
Please click on the link below to access a copy of the application form.
Examples of the sort of items that have been purchased with funding from the resdient panels include:
* Tubs, soil and bulbs for communal gardens
* Wooden benches for communal gardens
* Rotary dryers for communal drying areas
* The cost of hiring a coach to take residents on day trips and social outings
* Bird tables and feeders for communal gardens
* Kitchen equipment for a communal kitchen at a supported housing scheme
* Paving work and limestone chippings for an estate
* Printer cartridges, stationery and memory sticks for community groups
* Garden tables and chairs for communal gardens
If you would like to discuss your ideas for making an application for funding or would like help completing the form, please speak to your housing officer or contact Helen Wood, Resident Involvement Officer, on 0114 2417713 or email@example.com .
Please send any completed forms to Helen Wood at 2 Carbrook Street, Carbrook, Sheffield, S9 2JE